Chingay
Orchard was close that day due to
Chingay Festival. These are the pictures I posted late due to technical errors... Enjoy...


This is where we parked and then walked to...

And stayed to stare at...

Awaiting floats...

The first float: Commemorating the Year of The Rooster (MY YEAR!)



The Parade Began...
On the walk back we dutifully noted the sign...

No more taxi here as the road closes...

A time well spent I say... Next year, try "tickets".
Chingay Festival. These are the pictures I posted late due to technical errors... Enjoy...


This is where we parked and then walked to...

And stayed to stare at...

Awaiting floats...

The first float: Commemorating the Year of The Rooster (MY YEAR!)



The Parade Began...
On the walk back we dutifully noted the sign...

No more taxi here as the road closes...

A time well spent I say... Next year, try "tickets".
Comments