Check up at KK with Mummy Zati

Anis Ariana finally discharge from KK hospital healthy at 4.81kg and 55.5cm (that's almost half a metre!) Well, handling a baby, baby bag and a stroller is really not easy to handle on your own. Thank goodness, Mummy Zati was around. My lifesaver! Like a pro, she handled everything easily and smoothly throughout the appointment, shopping, lunch and taxi ride.

Meanwhile Anis is adoring the leisurely day out and the fresh air although its more like aircon air. Hehehe.

Anis all bundled up

Mummy Zati on phone while carrying Anis

Anis waiting for her milk to be heated up

So calm and collected unlike panicky me

Burping Anis pro-style

*Burp*

"Me look cute?"

"Me AM cute."
"Dont believe me? Fine!"

"I have better things to do than to prove that I am cute"

"I AM cute Lah"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AnimaL Farm

Depression

JPS Gathering